The Family Tree offers competitive salaries, as well as excellent benefits such as:
All full time employees or part time employees who work 24 or more hours a week and their dependants are eligible to participate in the health insurance benefits. Employees are eligible for enrollment on the first day of the month following their hire date.
- Blue Choice Open Access, HRA
- Blue Choice Opt Out Plus HRA
- Preferred Dental Program
- Blue Vision Plus
- 10 Paid Holidays per year for full time and eligible part time employees
- During the first two years of employment, employees earn 10 days per year
- Two years to four years of employment, 15 days per year
- Four years and each year thereafter, 20 days per year.
- 10 day per year
- Up to 4 days (28 hours) given to allow for employees to attend to important personal business during working hours.
- 5 days with pay per occurrence for a death of immediate family of a full time employee.
- All full-time regular employees who are required to report for jury duty will receive their regular rate of pay.
The Family Tree offers all employees the option of deferring a portion of their salary, pre-tax, to plan for their retirement. Employees are eligible to participate after their introductory period (first 90 days). This is not an employer contributory plan.
For more information, please contact:
Human Resources Manager