Next Generation Network
The Next Generation Network is a young professionals group dedicated to helping families and children in Maryland by supporting The Family Tree's programs & events. Created in 2011, the Next Generation Network is developing the next generation of leaders, supporters and advocates in the movement to end child abuse.
This network is a great opportunity for young professionals ages 21-40 to volunteer their time and their expertise to help end child abuse in Maryland. Members support The Family Tree programs by helping to fundraise, planning or assisting with events, promoting the organization, recruiting new members to the network, volunteering, and bringing their perspective and opinions to the quarterly meetings.
The Next Generation Network meets quarterly and hosts an annual recruitment happy hour social. The time commitment is approximately 1-2 hours per month, but there are many opportunities for members to become more involved throughout the year. Members will learn more about the issue of child abuse and neglect, meet other young professionals & expand their network, gain civic leadership skills and experience, and make an impact on families & children in Maryland.
To learn more, contact Tina Dudley at 410-889-2300, x1237, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to join, click here for our membership form, and submit it via email, fax (410-637-8385) or snail mail to:
Tina Dudley, Development Office
2108 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
How You Can Help
- Walk with the Next Generation Network team at our Walk For Maryland's Children at the Harry & Jeanette Family Center Y on 33rd Street in October, 2013.
Organize a gift drive at your office for families in need this Holiday Season (November)
- Volunteer at our upcoming Holiday Party for Families (December)
- Participate in the Adopt-A-Family program and help make the holidays special for a family in need (December)
- Get free training to become a helpline responder, facilitate parent support groups, perform outreach to the community, and other professional volunteer opportunities
- Share this opportunity with your friends and colleagues. Download our pamphlet by clicking here.