Next Generation Network
The Next Generation Network empowers young professionals to help further the mission of The Family Tree through fundraising, awareness and advocacy. Created in February of 2011, the Next Generation Network is developing the next generation of leaders, supporters and advocates in the movement to end child abuse.
By joining The Network, young professionals can learn more about the issue of child abuse and neglect, meet other young professionals to expand their network, gain civic leadership skills and experience, and make an impact on families & children.
Members will join an exclusive group of passionate young professionals with insiders access to special events, networking happy hours, volunteer opportunities, and special projects throughout the year.
Network events and initiatives are planned by a small group of young professional leaders - The Planning Committee - which meets every other month and work closely with Family Tree staff.
To learn more, contact the Development office at 410-889-2300, x1237, or send an email to Clara Heck at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to join, click here for our membership form, and submit it via email, fax (410-637-8385) or via snail mail to the address below.
Mary Francioli, Development Office
2108 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
How You Can Help
- Walk with the Next Generation Network team at our Walk For Maryland's Children at the Harry & Jeanette Family Center Y on 33rd Street on November 8, 2014.
- Organize a gift drive at your office for families in need this Holiday Season (November)
- Volunteer at our upcoming Holiday Party for Families (December)
- Participate in the Adopt-A-Family program and help make the holidays special for a family in need (December)
- Get free training to become a helpline responder, facilitate parent support groups, perform outreach to the community, and other professional volunteer opportunities
- Share this opportunity with your friends and colleagues. Download our pamphlet by clicking here.