|Title:||Mental Health Clinician - Part Time|
|Location:||2108 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218|
The Family Tree offers competitive salaries, as well as excellent benefits such as:
All full time employees or part time employees who work 24 or more hours a week and their dependants are eligible to participate in the health insurance benefits. Employees are eligible for enrollment on the first day of the month following their hire date.
- Blue Choice Open Access, HRA
- Blue Choice Opt Out Plus HRA
- Preferred Dental Program
- Blue Vision Plus
- 10 Paid Holidays per year for full time and eligible part time employees
- During the first two years of employment, employees earn 10 days per year
- Two years to four years of employment, 15 days per year
- Four years and each year thereafter, 20 days per year.
- 10 day per year
- Up to 4 days (28 hours) given to allow for employees to attend to important personal business during working hours.
- 5 days with pay per occurrence for a death of immediate family of a full time employee.
- All full-time regular employees who are required to report for jury duty will receive their regular rate of pay for ten (10) working days.
The Family Tree offers all employees the option of deferring a portion of their salary, pre-tax, to plan for their retirement. Employees are eligible to participate after their introductory period (first 90 days). This is not an employer contributory plan.
For more information, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Phone: 410-889-2300 ext. 1197