Join The Family Tree and Nik Sweeney – Author, Mompreneur, and a National Board Certified Health Coach – as they go over a fun and healthy recipe for your family!
And here’s the full recipe for those delicious Sweet Potatoes!
- Peel the sweet potatoes. Rinse with cold water.
- Slice and cube the potatoes into 1/2” pieces.
- Toss with a small amount of butter alternative like Smart Balance or olive oil and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Drizzle real honey across the sweet potatoes for a natural sweet flavor. (monk fruit crystals or Agave sweetener can be used too.)
- Place the sweet potato in the air fryer and cook at 400°F for approximately 12-14 minutes, shaking the basket or flipping them over on a rack at the halfway mark, until crispy and tender.
Visit amaninicol.com to learn more about Nik Sweeney and her healthy living guide.